Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Welcome to my kitchen

As a newlywed, I've spent the past five months getting used to this cooking-every-night thing and it finally occurred to me: all this work needs to live just a little bit longer than the 30 minutes it takes me to get most meals onto the table (or breakfast bar, as it is in our case). And I've spent the past eight months getting used to crazy web-related things like html coding and photo sizing. I thought maybe I could hone my web skills while also sharing the fun (and excellent) recipes I've uncovered by starting a daily (or almost daily) cooking blog. I hope to not only keep a record for myself of my culinary highs and lows, but also to hear from you on recipes that I ought to try out as I continue to undertake the fabulous adventure that is "feeding Mr. Fritz."

No comments: